Tonight’s Topic: Drinkinggggg!!!! and more.
I’m not the biggest party girl in the world, not even close. But even this good girl likes to get mad drunk from time to time.
My tips on a safe night out:
- Eat a pretty decent meal before you start drinking.
- Make sure you have good hair. Good hair always means a good time. Confidence is key!
- Go with at least 2 other people. You don’t want to be left alone.
- Know what is in that punch…if you’re at a party hosted by me this might include 160 proof vodka, so watch out.
- Drink up! Dance! Have fun!
- Drink more! Shots! Vodka! Beer pong! Enjoy yourself!
- Stop drinking when your body tells you. For me, it’s the point where feel like I might puke and I get really sleepy.
- Get home safely. Call a cab, get on a bus, whatever it is, leave.
- Drink a cup of water and go to bed. Sleep is deep.
- Wake up early. (I don’t know why this happens to me, but I always wake up early the next morning.)
Enjoy the show tonight! Listen on whrwfm.org at 9:30pm.